Representing your eyes and ears in the field, Dulcineenyc construction engineering and inspection experts, fabrication plant QA inspectors and non-destructive testing (NDT) personnel monitor test and document private and public projects of varying scope and complexity. Assignments are wide and varied, and include highways and bridges, mass transit, residential housing, commercial shopping centers and office buildings, schools and hospitals, parking structures, utilities and pipelines, industrial complexes, and more.
For state and local agencies that are taxed with producing more for less, we supplement your forces on an as-needed basis or provide entire construction engineering and inspection teams that can work on a project from start to finish. The expertise of our staff is validated through individual certifications and professional registrations, while a complete inventory of testing equipment and technology-based applications help deliver accurate, reliable results.
- Fill placement and compaction
- Foundations (spread footings, caissons, piles, mat)
- Floor slab concrete (including floor flatness testing)
- Structural concrete
- Stormwater management
- Asphalt and concrete paving systems
- Masonry unit installation
- Structural steel erection
- Metal decking installation
- Electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
- Roofing installation
- Precast / prestressed concrete plant fabrication
- Concrete and asphalt batch plant inspections